Vyopta’s data collectors send data to the Vyopta vAnalytics platform using TLS 1.2 and 256-bit AES for encrypted data transfers. Keys are stored in separate locations and are rotated frequently. Additionally, all sessions to the vAnalytics web portal require https protocol or VPN connections.
Articles in this section
- Can data be confined to the Country of Origin?
- Does the Vyopta SaaS portal support SAML2.0?
- How do you handle my data?
- How do you manage backups and redundancy?
- How does Vyopta handle security incidents?
- How long do you keep the data?
- How secure is access to the Vyopta SaaS portal?
- How secure is the data once it reaches the SaaS platform?
- How secure is the transfer of information from the Vyopta data collectors to the SaaS platform?
- How secure is the Vyopta SaaS hosted environment?