Call quality information is captured from your VCS for traversal calls only. For calls monitored and reported by other call control devices, quality information will not be available.
Articles in this section
- Can I use multiple dashboards?
- How are call failure reasons determined?
- What exactly is a Meeting in vAnalytics? How is it different from a call?
- Why are there bridge calls with Unknown quality?
- Why do I not see quality on some of my Active Calls?
- Why do you show the whole meeting as “Bad” when it is just a single bad channel on a single participant?
- Windows Core Support for Legacy vAnalytics Data Collectors