There are two types of endpoint classifications in Advanced Analytics, Managed and Unmanaged.
Managed Endpoints are endpoints managed by one of the following:
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Provisioning Extension (TMSPE)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager (RPRM)
You can view managed endpoints on the Endpoints tab in Advanced Analytics by clicking on the Managed view as shown in the screenshot below.
Unmanaged Endpoints are endpoints or aliases that are not managed by one of the management systems listed above. These typically fall into two categories:
- Internal Unmanaged:
- Any endpoint or alias registered but not managed; such as endpoints registered to a VCS.
- Any endpoint that was previously managed but is now unmanaged (i.e., is no longer managed by CUCM or TMS, etc.).
- Other: any other unmanaged endpoints / aliases.
You can view unmanaged endpoints on the Endpoints tab of Advanced Analytics by clicking on the Unmanaged view as shown in the screenshot below.
If you still have questions or need further clarity, please contact Vyopta Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.