All bridge participant quality is captured in the vAnalytics Real Time module and later summarized and inserted into Advanced Analytics.
Factors that may result in unknown call quality that may prevent the collection of these Real Time data points are:
- Bridge participants not connected long enough to allow data collection. For some bridges and participants, it could take up to 15 minutes for quality data to be published.
- Intermittent or persistent network issues that prevent API calls from returning results (wrong protocol selected; HTTP vs HTTPS, closed network ports, overly sensitive network measures, etc.).
- WebRTC clients involved with no video or audio enabled.
- Bridge meetings held prior to installing and configuring the Vyopta data collector.
- Media (presentation and video) are being routed through another meeting server
Due to the reasons enumerated above, 100% capture of call quality scores is not to be expected; a 75-80% capture rate is more typical across Vyopta customers.
Still have questions? You can contact support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org